The Pertronic Apartment Module (AM-3, AMH-3, AMRH) reduces the complexity of an NZS 4512 Type 5 fire system by combining all of the components required into one compact product.
One zone input circuit, capable of supporting:
- Up to 15 System Sensor 100 Series or 300 Series Photo-Electric Smoke Detectors, and
- A total of 50 Pertronic Indicating Heat Detectors and Pertronic Indicating Manual Call-Points
An addressable monitored relay capable of switching 100 V audio signals.
An in-built Isolator relay Internal and External Hush Button facility with adjustable Hush Time Delay Local smoke detectors may operate in either conventional or analogue mode.
The Apartment Module provides a cost effective solution for common installations such as apartment buildings, rest homes, student and backpacker accommodation.
- Provides a ‘local’ alarm for operation of Smoke Detectors and a ‘global’ alarm for operation of Heat Detectors or Manual Call-Points. Conventional Smoke Detectors can initiate a global alarm provided they are not on the same Apartment Module as Smoke Detector s initiating a local alarm only
- Compatible with current Pertronic Analogue Fire Control Panels – older panels may require a firmware upgrade: F100A: v4.54 or greater; F120A: v3.14 or greater
- Uses two loop addresses - the first address for the conventional input circuit and the second address controls the monitored Sounder relay output
- Maximum 45 Apartment Modules per loop
- Integrated within a Series 600 PDL flush plate. A range of switch covers is available to suit any décor
- All controls and indicators are accessible by simply removing the front switch cover. There is no need to detach the Apartment Module from the wall or ceiling for servicing
||Analogue Addressable Type 5 Apartment Module with Hush Button
||Analogue Addressable Type 5 Apartment Module - Non Hush
||Remote Hush Button