The 100 mm Ceiling Speaker 5 W Low Profile (PSS5) is a 100-Volt line speaker for emergency warning, voice alarm, and public address systems.
This speaker has a quick-fit spring clamp mounting system and is easily removed if necessary.
The PSS5 has a wide frequency response suitable for fire evacuation and public address (PA) applications.
To ensure compatibility with commonly-used fire evacuation systems, the speaker incorporates a series blocking capacitor and 100V-Line transformer.
- In-ceiling flush-mount type loudspeaker
- Wide frequency response suitable for emergency warning, voice alarm, and public address (PA)
- Selectable power tappings: 0.33W, 0.66W, 1.25W, 2.5W & 5W
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL at 1 Watt, 1 metre, 1 kHz
- Fitted with series blocking capacitor and 100 VRMS line transformer with protective cover
- Compatible with fault supervision systems on typical fire alarm 100 V-Line systems
- Removable quick-fit mounting system
- Metal grille & baffle
- Powder coated white (RAL9016)