Pertronic PSS1 is a 100V Line Speaker (1.1W max) and line transformer mounted in a PDL plastic aesthetically pleasing acoustic enclosure. When used in conjunction with the Pertronic 20W and 50W 100V line Amplifiers it provides a cost effective solution for speaker based building evacuation systems that must comply with the NZS 4512:2003 and AS 2220 standards.
- Used in conjunction with Pertronic 100 Vrms Line Amplifiers, or audio distribution modules, the PSS1 provides a cost effective solution for speaker-based building evacuation systems that must comply with the NZS 4512:2010 and AS 2220 Standards
- Integrates a 1 W speaker; tapped line transformer and DC blocking capacitor within a PDL style flush plate
- May be mounted in a standard single gang electrical flush-box fitting, and is supplied with a protective plastic cover for installation and building construction use
- Defaults to 0.2 W with a choice of mini-jumpers to select 0.7 W or 1.1 W power outputs
- At 1.1 W the PSS1 can reproduce the ‘Evacuation’ tone at a sound pressure level of 97 dBA at 1 metre, when used with Pertronic 100 Vrms amplifiers
||Pertronic Sounder Speaker 1W Flush Red
||Pertronic Sounder Speaker 1W Flush White