The Pertronic Audio Distribution Module (ADM-2) creates a pair of independently supervised (monitored) 100 Vrms audio lines (channels). This module simplifies the provision of two separate audio channels covering one area or evacuation zone. A system built with an ADM-2 will continue operating even if one channel develops a fault.
The built-in fault monitoring system continuously supervises the 100 Volt output lines for open-circuit or short-circuits, irrespective of whether the system is broadcasting an evacuation message, broadcasting non-urgent audio such as background music, or idling with no signal.
Available as a complete product mounted in a PMB125 enclosure (ADM-2-PMB125), or as a PCB only, without case (ADM-2).
- Simplifies installation of audio evacuation systems by providing duplicate supervised audio channels
A short circuit on one channel will be isolated allowing audio transmission over the other channel
Superior 80 Watt per channel switching capacity
Powered from analogue addressable loop or separate 24 Vdc power supply
- Earth connection for screened cable on the 100V-line
Local fault LEDs display existing (steady) or historical (flashing) faults, including separate S/C and O/C indicators for each channel
Fault relay with form C clean contact
Reset switch allows historical fault indications to be cleared
Built-in analogue addressable loop isolator disconnects the loop if it develops a short-circuit
- User selectable End of Line input resistor to suit amplifier specifications
- Compatible with Pertronic Evac amplifiers, and amplifiers controlled by the Pertronic EVAC Generator
- Compatible with third-party equipment including the Tyco QE 90 EWIS and the AMPAC EV3000
||Audio Distribution Module, 2 Way, mounted in PMB125 Enclosure
||Audio Distribution Module, 2 Way (PCB Only)