M503ME Micro Module provides a two wire initiating circuit for normally open contact fire alarm and supervisory devices. A circuit may be monitored for open-circuit and short-circuit faults. An LED indicator output drive is provided to allow visual monitoring of the module's operating condition.
- Interface with sprinkler switches, manual call points, 4 wire conventional detectors
- Small size permits easy mounting inside electrical boxes and product enclosues
- Provides alternative mounting arrangements
- LED indicator output drive
- Retains easy address setting codewheels