The Pertronic Isolate Timer Module (ITM) allows a zone to be isolated for a user-programmed period, after which the zone is automatically re-enabled.
The isolate timer is designed to prevent unwanted alarms during maintenance or other activities that may trigger an alarm activation.
Two versions of the isolate timer are available:
- ITM: Maximum isolate period, 8 hours
- ITM-3HR: Maximum isolate period, 3 hours
- Provides the ability to isolate a zone for a programmable period of time
- Provides visual confirmation that the zone is isolated
- Displays the current zone status: Normal, Isolate, or Alarm
- Provides visual and audible warning that the isolate period is about to expire
- Analogue Mode: Connects to Pertronic analogue addressable fire alarm control panels via the AA loop
- Stand-Alone mode: Connects to conventional fire panels or VESDA aspirated detectors
- May be mounted in standard single-gang flush or surface-mount electrical fittings
- Supplied with a protective plastic cover for use during building construction
||Isolate Timer Module
||Isolate Timer Module, Max 3 Hour Isolation