The Pertronic Analogue Addressable MCP Conversion Module (AAMCP-MOD) interfaces a conventional (NZS 4512) manual call point with a Pertronic analogue addressable loop.
The module may be used with an indicating or non-indicating manual call point.
- Interfaces a conventional manual call point to an AA loop
- May be used with any NZS 4512 conventional manual call point with normally-closed switch contacts
- Fits inside Pertronic conventional manual call points
- Rotary switches for configuring the loop address
- Configurable loop isolator
- Twin wire tail (grey / white) for normally-closed manual call point switch
- Twin wire tail (black / red) for indicating LED
- 4-way screw terminal header for AA loop wiring
- Electronic components protected from damage