The L-Series Ceiling Mount Strobe (SCRL) is a conventional (dc-operated) visual alarm device intended to alert building occupants of emergency situations.
The SCRL features seven field-configurable brightness settings.
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Field-selectable brightness settings: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177 candela
- Mounting plate shorting spring allows wiring continuity check before device installation
- Tamper-resistant construction
- This device flashes when provided with a DC power supply of correct voltage and polarity
- Compatible with the fault supervision system on Pertronic fire alarm control panel External Bell & Warning System outputs
- Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices